Thursday, June 5, 2008

TR






Hey E Luv,

Here's a little collection of some recent shots of me on real rock. One set is from Tardos in Hungary (a small crag w/short sport routes), the other from my beloved Höllental (=Valley of Hell in German) in Austria, bw RAX and Schneeberg mountains, in the Grossofen region of the valley. It was a nice 9 or 10 pitch 330m route called Himmelsleiter (Stairway/Ladder to Heaven in German) tackled in threesome; funny names, huh? From hell all the way to heaven? :o)

No chance to get back to you guys on the new webpage: I was offline at the beginning of the week and had food poisoning (my vague idea is that the milk I drank on Monday night was to blame). Is it possible to send things after it's been launched? I know I still owe you that story from my winter course, for example, if that's the kind of thing you had in mind. Or I'll only post it on blogpost.

Are you getting crazy w/all the arrangement for the Mt. Hood climb? I so keep my fingers crossed for you guys! It's but a few weeks away! I'm excited for you :o)

Ciao
TR

1 comment:

Victoria said...

My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.