Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank You.......the journey continues

Thank You.......the journey continues



It has been almost three weeks since I returned From Oregon with my team "The Regulars". I decided to lay low at home for awhile to absorb the experience I had just come back from. I have not trained, walked, done karate, or even diet. Wow, a little odd for me but it felt good doing this. When I posted my Blog "When the Mountain talks to You" I was totally overwhelmed by the responses from everybody, the messages sent via Myspace, email. I still sit in awe at the impact it has made on my life and how it has changed me. How very grateful I am to have all of you in my life supporting me and encouraging me. How for the split second I was disappointed in myself I was reassured there was nothing to be disappointed at. I know that, but human nature sometimes rears its ugly head and makes you feel bad.

This is only one phase of the 10mountains 10years project. It is an ongoing project and one that everyone can get involved in. Climbing mountains may not be for everybody but the statement it is making is. The awareness and the funds that will be drawn in from our documentary is monumental. The uniqueness of this project is that there is no time limit. It is ongoing. The web pages to donate never go away. The chance to become part of a Street Team is always readily available. The possibilities to help out are there.

Go to our webpage and donate. Go to Enzo's page and get to know him and what this project is all about. Repost to get others involved. Every one counts in our search for the cures. For every person that donates, that is one step closer to aide in the research. Become involed, become a part of.

Our web pages are as follows:

http://www.theregulars.org TO DONATE AND BECOME PART OF THE FILM

http://www.myspace.com/10mountains10years TEAM CAPTAIN ENZO SIMONE

http://www.10mountains10years.blogspot.com GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM AND WHAT THEY ARE UP TO

http://www.cafepress.com/theregulars TO PURCHASE OUR TSHIRTS, HATS...ETC


As one journey ends another one begins.........I will go with them again. I will continue this fight to end these diseases. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful comments, your support, your friendships and your own efforts in making a difference.

Another One Down

World Up,
Eileen aka Strong Feather

No comments: